We can repair most any sewing machine or vacuum. Oldest
to the newest!! Our repairmen are BERNINA authorized sewing
machine technicians which insures your machines are repaired
with the highest level of expertise. We also repair and service
Vacuum cleaners. Rest assured, we not only can repair your
older models, but we offer service and repairs for any model we
sell. When it comes to sewing machines and vacuums, we are
your one stop shop. Visit us today!
Service & Repair
Tips From Our Techs
- SURGE PROTECTORS ARE A MUST FOR ALL COMPUTER MACHINES! We recommend protection of at least 1000 joules.
- We do not recommend sewing over pins. You risk breaking a needle, which could fly in your face or cause a burr on the hook. If you have a broken needle, be sure to find and remove all broken pieces.
- Change your needle and oil the hook every 6-8 sewing hours. Do not use a dull or damaged needle.
- If your needle gets jammed in your fabric, turn off your machine, and remove the needle from the needle bar. Do not use the hand wheel to pry the needle out. It may negatively affect the timing of your machine or damage the hook of your machine.
- Do not use canned air to clean out the hook area of your machine. Lint flies up and may damage the computer boards.
- Never use abrasives on the body of the machine or on the touch screen. Any type of mild cleaning agent, such as Formula 409, should be sprayed onto a cloth and then applied to the body of the machine. Never use acetone, mineral spirits, or harsh chemicals.